The belly button piercings are the most popular ones. When you pierce your belly button for the first time, it takes some attention and care. Follow the advice that your piercer will give you. The piercing will hurt for a few days, so watch out of exercise or effort to let it heal. You will have to clean it all the time to avoid infections. Learn how you care for your belly button piercing.How to Care for Your Belly Button Piercing Picture
- Always wash your hands before starting cleaning. Do not use water on the area for at least two weeks.
- Wash your piercing with antibacterial soap at least twice a day.
- Bathe the piercing in sea salt water three-five times a day.
- The area will be red, will hurt and will be swollen up to 8 weeks. The complete healing may take 9 months or a year. After it is completely healed, you can change the jewelry.
- If the area becomes soft, or the liquid thickens and becomes yellow, green or smelly, then it is possible to have an infection. You will need to contact your piercer or to go to a doctor. Do not remove the jewelry because it can cause the infection to spread under the skin.
Learning how to care for your belly button piercing you will ensure that it will look good for the rest of your life.
Trackback from your site.