The tongue is a very sensitive organ and piercing it can cause lots of pain. Despite this, many people accept this method to express their belief or for fashion reasons. However, it is a technique that requires care to prevent bacterial infections. The tongue heals faster than other parts of the body, but there are some things you should consider if you decide to pierce your tongue. Read on to know how to clean tongue piercing jewelry.How to Clean Tongue Piercing Jewelry Picture
- Clean the tongue only with water. Do not use chemical products for oral hygiene, such as mouthwash.
- Stop the swelling. The tongue will swell for several days after the piercing. This is very normal. As soon as you feel your tongue starts to swell, use some ice to reduce pain and inflammation.
- Oral hygiene is necessary. It is crucial to maintain a good dental hygiene always. Make sure you brush your teeth at least three times a day, without using mouthwash. Dirty mouth and teeth can lead to a lot of infections and diseases of the mouth.
- Fix the pierced jewelry constantly. Once the swelling is off, fix the jewelry bulb behind the tongue. This will prevent widening the hole, so make sure it is always tight.
- After two weeks you should go to the piercer to see if everything is good.
It is necessary to clean the tongue piercing jewelry; failure to follow these steps may lead to mouth diseases, broken teeth and other risks that can endanger your health and your general well-being.
Trackback from your site.