Because the nose piercing is through cartilage and not soft tissue, it can be more likely to leave a scar, if you decide to take the nose ring out. This scar can heal right away, or it will be less noticeable, but if you want to cover it you can do that by applying make-up. Here are some instructions how to cover your nose ring scar.How to Cover a Nose Ring Scar Picture
- Step1: Treat the nose ring scar like an acne scar by applying regularly a moisturizer. You can use your regular moisturizer or one with olive oil. Apply the moisturizer with a cotton ball.
- Step2: Clean the scar area by washing it with soap and wipe it with a towel.
- Step3: Apply foundation on the scar until it blends in with the skin color. You can use your fingers to make-up that area.
- Step 4: Use a concealer that matches the foundation and apply it over the foundation and over the scar area. The concealer and the foundation will blend together covering the nose ring scar.
- Step5: Use powder by applying it over the foundation and concealer to complete covering the nose ring scar.
Trackback from your site.