After you pierced your ear it is very important to be cleaned two times per day in the first nine days and once daily until the end of the healing period. But if your ear got infected, read on to learn how to heal an infected ear piercing.How to Heal an Infected Ear Piercing Picture
- Do not remove the earring because the hole can close. Treat the surrounding place by applying hydrogen peroxide two times a day and move the earring back and forth for a more efficient cleaning.
- Try to wear earrings made up of gold or of a hypoallergenic material to avoid infections. Earrings of cheap metal are more likely to cause infection on that area.
- Move the earring two times a day while the hole is healing. This will be painful, but it is a good way to prevent the earring to heal to that post. Wash the piercing with salt water for a week to help the ear heal faster.
- Do not use earrings that squeeze your ear if your piercing is infected, because they will hurt the earlobe. Clean the earrings each time before you insert them in your ear.
- Use a triple antibiotic cream on the earring posts before piercing your ears, because it will calm the redness caused by the infection. But no not forget to wash your hands first. Also, apply hydrogen peroxide to the infected area after you inserted the earrings.
To help heal faster the infected ear piercing the entire body must be maintained in a perfect state of health. A healthy diet, regular sleep, moderate alcohol consumption will ensure a rapid healing of the infected area.
Trackback from your site.