Because the nose piercing is through cartilage and not soft tissue, it can be more likely to leave a scar, if you decide to take the nose ring out. This scar can heal right away, or it will be less noticeable, but if you want to cover it you can do that by applying make-up. Here are some instructions how to cover your nose ring scar.How to Cover a Nose Ring Scar Picture
- Step1: Treat the nose ring scar like an acne scar by applying regularly a moisturizer. You can use your regular moisturizer or one with olive oil. Apply the moisturizer with a cotton ball.
- Step2: Clean the scar area by washing it with soap and wipe it with a towel.
- Step3: Apply foundation on the scar until it blends in with the skin color. You can use your fingers to make-up that area.
- Step 4: Use a concealer that matches the foundation and apply it over the foundation and over the scar area. The concealer and the foundation will blend together covering the nose ring scar.
- Step5: Use powder by applying it over the foundation and concealer to complete covering the nose ring scar.
The Indian nose ring is one of the most beautiful ornaments to the Indian women. Indian nose rings add extra beauty to the face. This type of nose ring is available in various metals like gold, silver, white gold. If you want to adorn your nose with this type of nose ring, you should know how to wear an Indian nose ring.
- If you decided to have a nose piercing for an Indian nose ring, like any other piercing it will take time to heal. Take into consideration how your face will look once the nose piercing is done and the ring is on. If you want to wear the Indian nose ring at work, go for a small one, while when you go out you can wear an elaborate one, depending on the occasion. This type of nose ring beautifies the outfit.
- Whether you have a nose ring in the nostril or in the septum, clean your hands when you remove or insert the ring, otherwise it will get infected. Make sure the Indian nose ring will not fall out once inserted.
- Indian ladies wear a barbell at weddings or for other special occasions. Barbell is a nose ring that holds other gems and add glow to the face while the chain is attached to the hair. If you want to adorn your face with a barbell, add one to the nose ring before piercing it into the nose, with a long chain with gems dropping across the face and attach the free end of the chain to the hair.
- Clean the nose ring regularly and the nose hole and do not take it out for long periods of time because the hole will heal quickly.
- If you don’t want to pierce your nose, but you will like to wear an Indian nose ring you can choose clip-ons, although it will be more painful to wear them. You can choose from many styles of Indian clip-ons and they are attractive too.
Nose piercing is a very old tradition which has its roots in the Middle East. Increasingly more people choose nose piercing, but they do not know all aspects of this procedure. A nose piercing as any piercing should be cared for in order not to get infected. With a proper care and safety, you will have a happy nose piercing experience. Read on about the tips on safe nose rings.Tips on Safe Nose Rings Picture
- The right piercer: There are three types of nose piercings namely nostril piercing, nasal septum piercing and bridge piercing. Therefore, if you decide to pierce your nose you should choose a qualified piercer. The piercer should take all safety and hygienic measures. It is important to sterilize the equipments and jewelry before beginning the process.
- Safe nose rings: Proper care must be taken in selecting the jewelry for a pierced nose as the jewelry type depends on the type of piercing undertaken and as mentioned earlier there are three types of nose piercings. In the beginning, the jewelry should be of gold, surgical steel, niobium or titanium, to avoid infection. Only after the piercing has healed, the nose ring can be replaced with sterling silver jewelry.
- Piercing care: Healing can take up to 12 months. Therefore, proper care must be taken during this time period. Avoid touching the pierced area with dirty hands and do not try to remove the nose ring before the piercing is healed as it may lead to different infections. Use frequently an antibacterial soap to clean the pierced area and avoid cleaning the area with alcohol. A safe cleaning can be done also with sterile saline solution.
Body piercing is very popular among both women and men, most of the time the perforated place healing without problems. The nose is a favorite area for girls or women who opt for body piercing. This part of the body has a normal healing time and presents its own unique risks. Piercing the nose, however, is a major decision, and should not be made overnight. You should consider the nose ring problems.Nose Ring Problems Picture
- Increasingly more women, especially those in adolescence, choose piercing as a form of expression and social communication. Before resorting to pierce a sensitive area such as the nose, you should think about all aspects, both in terms of health risks and social issues, how the area you want to beautify will look, what salon you will choose to do this and, not finally, what are the costs.
- Getting a nose ring means piercing the left or right nostril. The history of this piercing is already 4000 years old. The first example of this type was found in the Middle East, and from there it came to India. Years later it was worn by the hippie movement and in 1980 was the peak year. You must ensure that the jewels used are suitable for the first piercing. Because the nose area has many nerves, the piercing sting is perceived as very painful. The healing process takes about two to four months. Meanwhile, you should wash the area with warm salty water frequently, remove the skin that forms around the jewelry by swabbing the area with a cotton disc soaked in salt water, avoid applying cosmetic products on that area and do not use alcohol-based products for cleaning. Do not remove the jewelry during healing, because you can close the hole, you can remove the jewel after healing.
- The main problem caused by the nose ring is the infection in that area, and scars. You can speed up the process of healing the wound using herbal remedies and other forms of treatment at home. In addition, the procedure can be painful and in the first days on that place will appear suppurations, sometimes followed by blood. However, if at the time of the piercing, tools and sterile methods are not used, there is a risk of contacting severe diseases such as hepatitis B, hepatitis C, tuberculosis, syphilis and HIV.